Court Marriage


Any person, irrespective of religion, Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs, Christians, Parsis, or Jews can perform marriage under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
Inter-caste marriages can be performed.

The marriage performed under the Special Marriage Act, 1954 is a civil contract and accordingly, there need be no rites or ceremonial requirements.

The parties have to file a Notice of Intended Marriage in the specified form to the Marriage Registrar of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less than thirty days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given.

After the expiration of thirty days from the date on which notice of an intended marriage has been published, the marriage may be solemnised, unless it has been objected to by any person.

The marriage may be solemnised at the specified Marriage Office.

Marriage is not binding on the parties unless each party states "I, (A), take thee (B), to be my lawful wife (or husband)," in the presence of the Marriage Officer and three witnesses.


Bridegroom and Bride Need
Aadhar or Aadhar Applied Receipt
Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
Xth Pass Certificate / Birth Certificate
6 - 6 Passport Size Photographs each

3 Witness all having
Aadhar or Aadhar Applied Receipt
Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
PAN Card

Other Requirements
Divorce Decree in case of Divorcee.
Death Certificate in case of Widower.
Conversion Certificate if applicable.
NOC from respective Embassy for NRI / Foreign National
Foreign National whose Passport does not contain address, provide Driving License or Social Security Number containing address

Contact Us

Name: – Sanjay

Mobile Number: – +91 9819482096

Address: – 1st Floor, Room no.6 Jagadish chs.opp. NKT College, Behind Waghela Tea Depot, Kharkar Ali, Thane(West),
Pin Code: – 400 601.

Contact Form